Welcome to the exam information page.
Throughout the academic year important exam related information will be displayed for pupils and parents.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for please contact Mrs Hawes, the Exams Officer, here at the academy.
KEY DATES 2019-2020
YEAR 11Mock Exams 2 - 13 December 2019Btec exams (first sitting) 3-7 February 2020
GCSE PE Moderation 28 February and 2 March 2020
BTEC Performing Arts Practical Exam 23 April 2020
GCSE Final Art Exam 29 April - 1 May 2020
GCSE French Speaking 7 May 2020
Summer GCSE/BTEC exams 11 May - 24 June 2020*
* includes contingency period window 19 - 24 June 2020
Contingency days have been set by direction of the government should a sustained national disruption arise during the Summer 2020 exam series. Pupils are advised to ensure that they are available up until 24 June 2020 in the event that an exam is postponed to one of these contingency days.
EXAMS FORTNIGHT 23 March - 2 April 2020
YEAR 11 RESULTS DAY
THURSDAY 20 AUGUST 2020
10am - 12 noon
Pupils can allow a family member or friend to collect their results on their behalf providing written permission is given to the nominated person collecting the results. The nominated person must have photographic ID with them on the day.
Alternatively, you may receive your results via the post, for this a stamped addressed envelope (minimum A4) must be provided by the pupil before the end of the summer term. This envelope must be handed to reception or Mrs Hawes, the Exams Officer
- BTEC TIMETABLE FEB 2020
- Exam Calendar February 2020
- Exam Calendar Summer 2020
- Information for candidates NEA 2019 20
- Information for candidates onscreen tests 2019 20
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice 2019 20
- Information for candidates written exams 2019 20
- Information for cands cswk 2019 20
- Internal assessment appeals cand copy
- JCQ Social Media Final 2019 20
- No Mobile Phones Poster
- UALS Public Examinations 2019 20 doc
- UALS Year 11 General Information 2019 20
- Warning to candidates