SIMS Parent for Schools
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere
You will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- School term dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at college, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk